Amazing Chocolate Cake
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare two 6" pans with my non-stick pan spread and place a piece of parchment paper into the bottom of each pan.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together your flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- With your stand or hand mixer, beat together your eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla until well incorporated.
- Place your water into a small sauce pot and place on the stove on medium-high heat.
- Add your dry ingredients into your mixing bowl and mix on medium-low until well incorporated. Scrape down the bottom and sides of your bowl.
- By now your water should be boiling.
- With your mixer on low, slowly add the boiling water. Mix on medium-low until well incorporated.
- Scrape the bottom and sides of your bowl. This is a thin batter so don't be alarmed!
- Split the batter between your two prepared pans.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 32-36 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with few crumbs.
- Remove from the pans and let cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Once completely cooled, assemble and enjoy!