- Preheat your oven to 350F and butter a loaf pan.
- In a medium sized bowl add the bananas, sugar, & salt and mash together with a whisk or fork.
- Add the egg and sour cream (or mayo) and mix well with the whisk or fork.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, & baking soda and mix with a spatula or spoon. Just mix everything until it's incorporated. The batter will be thick.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan and bake in your preheated oven for 45 minutes to an hour. Mine is usually done right about 45-50 minute mark. If you lightly touch the middle of the top of the loaf, it should spring back. When this happens, it's done!
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes in the pan.
- Remove from pan and let cool a bit more on a cooling rack. You can enjoy it warm or completely cooled.
- Notes: 1. You can add a 1/2 cup nuts or even chocolate chips to this recipe. It's great with or without the additions 🙂