This is the best burger seasoning around and you can even sprinkle it on your fries!
- 2 tablespoons Moore's Original Marinade
- Combine all of the dry ingredients into a small glass jar or airtight container. This will make about 1/4 cup of dry mix.
- For every 1 pound of meat, add one heaping tablespoon of dry mix and 2 tablespoons of Moore's Original Marinade.
- The dry mix can be stored for up to 3 months.
- You can easily add 1/4 teaspoon (or more) red pepper flake to add some spice to this!
- If Moore's Original Marinade is not available in your area you can substitute 1 tablespoon soy sauce plus 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce in its place.