Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a cupcake pan with 12 liners.
- Place your 3 bananas into a mixing bowl. The more ripe the better! Mine weren't really ripe this time, but my kids wanted them so I went ahead lol and they love them either way!
- Mash the bananas with a whisk or fork.
- Add your brown sugar, oil, vanilla, and egg to your mashed bananas.
- Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add your flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder to your wet ingredients.
- Whisk or stir until just combined. The batter will be slightly thick, but do your best to not overmix.
- Using a large cookie scoop or 1/4 cup measuring cup, distribute the batter evenly between the 12 liners. I get exactly 12 muffins consistently with this batter.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 12-14 minutes or until when you lightly touch the top of one it bounces back.
- Remove from the oven and remove the muffins from your pan. I use a spoon to help get hot muffins and cupcakes out of the pan when they're still super hot!
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and enjoy!