Chocolate Dipped Mint Meringues
- Preheat your oven to 215 degrees F. Line a pan with parchment paper.
- Place your 3 egg whites into your stand mixer.
- Using your whisk attachment, beat your egg whites until foamy.
- Add the cream of tartar, Americolor Mint Green gel food color, and mint extract.
- With your mixer on medium-high, slowly add the sugar. I sprinkle in about 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Whisk the mixture to stiff peaks.
- Put into a piping bag with your tip of choice. I used a #4B to make these.
- Pipe onto your prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. They will slightly expand while baking.
- Bake for 60-90 minutes or until they're firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and let completely cool.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts.
- Dip each meringue into the chocolate and place back on the baking sheet to set up.
- Once the chocolate is set up and firmed, enjoy!