Fruity Pebble Cookies
- 1 box Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box Post Fruity Pebbles cereal (you'll need about 3 cups total of the cereal)
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Add the box of cake mix to a medium sized bowl.
- Add the eggs and oil to the cake mix.
- Mix together the ingredients with a silicone spatula. It will seem dry at first (pictured), but it will come together.
- All mixed up into a nice dough!
- Add 1 cup of the Fruity Pebbles cereal.
- Fold the Fruity Pebbles into the dough. Be careful to not over mix and crush all the pebbles.
- Add 1 cup of the Fruity Pebbles to a small bowl. I ended up using about 2 cups to roll my dough balls in.
- Using a small cookie scoop (about 1 tablespoon), scoop out 2 scoops and roll into a ball.
- Roll the ball into the small bowl of Fruity Pebbles.
- Place on a baking sheet about 2 inches apart. I put 8 on each pan.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 10-14 minutes. Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.