Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. and place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together your flour, cornstarch, Swiss Miss Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Mix, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, and granulated sugar.
- Add your 2 large eggs, milk, and vegetable oil to your dry ingredients and whisk until incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula make sure to go along the bottom and sides of your bowl to make sure everything is incorporated.
- Evenly divide your batter up into your prepared cupcake pan. You should be able to consistently get 12 cupcakes out of this batter.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 12-14 minutes or until when you lightly touch the top of one it bounces back. My oven tends to need right at 13 minutes to have these done.
- Remove from the oven and let set in the pan for 3 minutes and then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Add your buttercream to the top, decorate if wanted, and enjoy!! I used a half batch of my Cream Cheese Buttercream with one packet of Swiss Miss Hot Marshmallow Cocoa Mix added in.