When you’re looking for a good family favorite, look no further than this easy and delicious Old Fashioned Meatloaf! I will often put this into the oven and set the timer for 30 minutes. Once the timer goes off, I re-set it for 30 more minutes while I make the sides. That usually means mashed potatoes and sweet peas! This recipe can also be easily cut in half if you only want to use 1 pound of lean ground beef.
Old Fashioned Meatloaf
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a pan. I line a sheet pan with a piece of parchment paper to help with cleanup.
- In a large bowl, mix together everything except the lean ground beef.
- Add the lean ground beef to your bowl of seasonings and mix well.
- Place your meat mixture onto the prepared pan and shape like a loaf.
- Place into your preheated oven. Cook for 1 hour or until cooked through. It could take up to 30 minutes longer.