- 452 grams unsalted butter room temperature
- 907 grams powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 75 grams heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 12-14 Oreos (filling can be removed or kept in)
- Place your room temperature butter and salt into the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix until lighter in color. 2-3 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream to the bowl.
- Turn mixer to low until the powdered sugar is incorporated.
- Turn the mixer to medium high and beat until fluffy. 2-4 minutes. Scrape down sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Place 12-14 Oreos into a food processor and pulse until fully crushed.
- Add to your buttercream and mix until incorporated.