Salted Caramel Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare two 6" pans with my non-stick pan spread and line the bottom with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together your flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, whisk together your eggs, milk, and Amoretti Salted Caramel Artisan Flavor . Set aside.
- Place your unsalted butter and golden brown sugar into the bowl of your stand mixer with your paddle attachment.
- Cream your butter and brown sugar together on medium speed until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes). Scrape down the bottom and sides of your bowl.
- Add half of your wet and half of your dry ingredients to your butter and brown sugar mixture.
- Turn your mixer to low just until the mixture is starting to incorporate.
- Add the remaining wet and dry ingredients into your mixing bowl and mix on low.
- Before the ingredients are fully incorporated, stop your mixer and remove the bowl from your stand mixer.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the bottom and sides of your bowl and fold in any ingredients that weren't fully incorporated.
- Divide the batter between your two 6" prepared pans .
- Bake for 36-42 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pans for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pans and let completely cool on a cooling rack . I cooled my upside down so that the slight dome that was there would be slightly compressed and I wouldn't need to trim it off.
- When completely cool, assemble with buttercream and enjoy!