Simple Cinnamon Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with 18 liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together you eggs, sugar, salt, vegetable oil, and ground cinnamon.
- Add your flour and baking powder. NOTE- When measuring out your flour, fluff it up, get a big scoop, then level off the top by swiping a knife across. You never want to pack the flour into your measuring cup or your muffins will come out heavy and dense instead of light and fluffy.
- Whisk your flour around just a few times. We're not fully incorporating it in at this point.
- Add your milk.
- Whisk until just incorporated.
- I like to use an ice cream scoop when I'm filling cupcake liners, but you can also use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to fill your liners about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes until they spring back when lightly touched.
- Remove from the oven and let set in the pan for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and enjoy!