Simply Delicious Pumpkin Muffins
These Simply Delicious Pumpkin Muffins are just that. Simple and delicious! My kids love when we have these, and they're gone quick. Here's an amazing fall/winter cupcake recipe 🙂
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with 16 liners.
- In a medium sized bowl combine your all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a large bowl whisk your Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, vegetable oil, eggs, and granulated sugar until well incorporated.
- Add your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients.
- Whisk your ingredients until just combined. You don't want to over-mix your batter!
- I whisk until it's just about mixed together, and then fold with a rubber spatula.
- Using an ice cream scoop (equivalent to about 1/4 cup), divide the batter between your 16 muffin liners.
- Place into your preheated oven for 16-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out mostly clean. I prefer to lightly touch the middle and if it's got a slight spring to it, it's done!
- Let cool in the pan for 3-5 minutes, then remove from the pan to finish cooling.
- Enjoy! We love eating these while they're still slightly warm.
How to make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice! (Yields about 2 tablespoons, but is easily doubled, tripled, or even quadrupled!)
Calories: 154kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 2gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 144mgPotassium: 78mgFiber: 1gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 4171IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 28mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!